merry & bright.



........................................................................................................................................................................
let me tell you about my friend.
brittany and i met a few months before my wedding.
we clicked immediately. she knows how to capture my style to a perfect T.
we had so much fun during our engagements, bridals, and wedding day.  
she wasn't just my photographer she become a friend.

skip forward a few months.
brittany & i thought it would be fun to do a christmas themed shoot.
these are a few pictures from that day.
i love them. 

we used one for our very first christmas card.
i can't wait to share that with you....soon!

thanks britt for the amazing pictures. can't wait to get together again.
visit britt at http://casciophoto.blogspot.com/

enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS