you & me.



brandon & i did a little valentine's day shoot with brittany cascio of cascio photography
and you know i love britt! we always have so much fun and she just know how to capture us being us. i'm a sucker for pictures and B is a good sport.
valentine's day is always a extra reminder to love a little more. sometimes i get caught up in everyday life and forget the goodbye kisses when i'm in a rush or simple hand hold when we are in the car. it might just me being lazy, sad but i think that it happens to the best of us. i'm a pro valentine's lover. i know it can get quite controversial - people either love it or hate. i love it. i need the special day to help get me back on my love feet and let my loved ones know i'm grateful for them. so its my goal to snuggle my loved ones a little closer & you should too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS