this septmeber marks 2 years of being seizure free.
who knew this would have an entirely new meaning of happiness for me.
it hasn't been a easy road at all; but i can say i'm happy to be where i am.

after being diagnosed with epolipsoy  i had no idea what it really meant and what was to come.
all i know is seizures are no fun; and are scariest things i've ever experienced in my life.
i'm extremely grateful for modern medicine, i am.
i hate being dependent on pills, but at the same time they are my life savers.

this experience has tested me in countless ways.
it has tested relationships in ways i never imagined.
i couldn't do it without my family & my husband to hold my hand through it.

but most of all i couldn't do it without my heavenly father.
my testimony has never been tried harder than it has in the last 2 years.
i've questioned and questioned why certain things couldn't be answered and why things were happening.
in the end, i've had to learn things happen for a reason and on the Lord's time.

i'm grateful for this trial in my life.
and most of all my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS