a little game.

i've been so bad at blogging lately! So here are 3 posts in 2 days.
linds tagged me in a little game and i'm FINALLY playing along.
so here are the questions and my answers:

 
1. Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you? 
 emma watson. i have a serious love her for ever since harry potter. but that girl has class + style.
 
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? (I did this one just for my own personal satisfaction... I LOVE reading these!)
probably in 9th grade when i peed my pants in the nordstrom dressing room. 
britt, mom, + i got laughing while trying on clothes, just couldn't hold it any longer. 
good thing they remodeled those or i would say don't use BP number 7.
 
3. What are three things you cannot live without?
sour patch kids, ear plugs, + brando
 
4. What is at the top of your bucket list?
currently going to the philippines and visiting brandon's mission.
execpt, he isn't quite sure about taking me. he doesn't think i can survive the food.
 still trying to talk him into it:)
 
5. Favorite vacation destination?
mexico + lake powell
 
6. What is your favorite holiday?
christmas. always christmas. i love the traditions my family has + getting together with extended family. the spirit of christmas always makes me want to be better each year. 
 
7. What movie always makes you cry? 
i don't have a movie that always makes me cry-
but HARRY POTTER is my favorite. I love it. everything about it. 
the story line is great. i did cry at the end of the 7th book/movie.
   
8. What is your least favorite word?
the R word.
i hate it. but sometimes find myself let it slip. 
its something i'm working on. 
 
9. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
ahh this is hard. 
i would say making awkward situations light. 
 
10. What are your favorite places to shop?
jcrew + anthro
if only i had more money....or less of a shopping addiction.
 
11. What's your biggest pet peeve?
 gum poppers or chompers. literally makes my anxiety levels sky rocket.

thanks linds for the tag! 
check out her blog here.
 
i tag: whitli+ jenni
 with the same questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS