shopaholic.



























...................................................................................................................................................................
i have a problem. a pretty big problem.
i'm a SHOPAHOLIC.
i've known for a long time that i have an obsession with clothes, shoes, and anything pretty.
i would die to live on the upper east side and be blair waldorf. 


but it hit me tonight as i was packing up my "fall" clothes to take from my parents house to my new house.
the back seat of my car is full of lovely sweaters, pants, tunics, and blouses.
and i'm thinking to myself i really need want a new pair of boots.
 
HELP! if anyone has any advice....please share! oh and try not to laugh too hard at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS