matchy matchy.




































.......................................................................................................................................................................
today i came to my parents house and found my mom in almost the same outfit as me.
skinny jeans...button up...flats...and necklace.
my dad even said you guys look the same today. this is pretty unusual because dad never notices our outfits. actually i should say clothes because he would never use the word "outfit".
 
i took this as a HUGE compliment.
i love being told i'm like my mom. she is my role model.
she has taught me about fashion, shopping, and most importantly EVERYTHING GOOD IN LIFE.

honestly she is my best friend. she knows me inside and out.
we laugh, talk, and cry together. most of my cherished memories include her.
she is the greatest example to me. i hope someday i can be a mother just like her.

i love you mom.
you. are. the. greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS